WLAN and Internet usage agreement
LK43 GmbH & guest
Within the framework of the rental of the holiday property LK43-lodging, LENDKAI 43 - 8020 GRAZ, THE FOREST, INTO THE DARK, STAIRWAY THE HEAVEN, GRAFFITI, the
Landlord shall make his Internet connection available to the Tenant for use.
In Austria, a connection owner can be held liable for legal infringements,
which were made from his Internet connection. Nevertheless the landlord provides the
tenant his connection in confidence in his legal compliance.
The tenant undertakes to observe the Austrian laws and the following rules:
1. the offered WLAN access is password protected and is only valid for the rental period according to the guestbook
1. a. The usage data may not be passed on to third parties
1. b. The loss or the making accessible of the user data to third parties is to be reported to the landlord immediately
2. the actual and permanent availability or reliability of Internet access
are not guaranteed.
3 The landlord reserves the right to cancel the access authorization at any time completely or
partially revoked. In particular the access to certain services or websites
can be blocked by the landlord at his discretion.
Liability exclusion of the landlord
4. the WLAN use is at the tenant's own risk.
5. the lessor expressly points out that by using the internet
malware can get onto the lessee's device.
6. the provision of Internet access does not include firewall or virus protection
- it is the responsibility of the lessee to protect his terminal equipment. For this purpose, virus protection software
7. the data traffic that originates from the WLAN connection provided is
encrypted using WPA2. Further protective devices against misuse
Third parties are not the responsibility of the lessor.
8. the lessor does not assume any liability for damage to the lessee's terminal equipment,
which arise from the WLAN use. Excluded from this
Exclusion of liability are damages, which are caused by gross negligence or intentionally by the lessor
or their assistants.
Responsibility of the hirer
9) The tenant undertakes to comply with applicable law and not to use the WLAN access
for the following purposes:
◦ Dissemination, making available or duplication of copyrighted
protected material - especially "file sharing
◦ Dispatch of harassing, threatening, slanderous, immoral or
◦ Sending SPAM (mass notifications)
10. if the renter carries out legal transactions with costs via the WLAN access, he is solely responsible for
is responsible for the liabilities entered into. The resulting costs are
to be borne solely by the tenant.
Release of the lessor from claims of third parties
11. the lessee indemnifies the lessor from all claims and damages of third parties which are based on
an illegal use of the Internet access or by a violation of the
agreed upon rules by the tenant freely.
12. all costs and expenses incurred in the defence against or the recourse to
Claims and damages of third parties are included in the release.
The lessee confirms that he/she has been informed about the existing rules and